Jean Monnet Project “European traditions in Russian Education system: foundation for talent mobility” (ETRMO)
- Conduct events in European social sciences and humanities for comprehensive discussions.
- Ensure the participation of wide range of Russian regional universities in these events.
- Elaborate a common approach between European policy of security and defence and
Roundtable Analytical centers in foreign policies (2 days event), held on March 25-26, 2016 at Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
The event roundtable Analytical centers in foreign policies was held on March 25-26, 2016 at Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia in the framework of the international scientific and educational project Jean Monnet project 565672-EPP-1-2015-1-RU-EPPJMO-PROJECT «European traditions in Russian Education system: foundation for talent mobility / ETRMO».
The two-day event gathered Russian and European experts in think tanks and research centres.
The main goal the event was to analyze the process of foreign policy research centers ("think tanks") formation in the EU and Russia and to discuss the degree of their influence on the adoption of foreign-policy decisions.
The first panel of the first day of the event was dedicated to think-tanks and EU foreign policy process. In such panel Yury Borko, Head of EU Documentation Center, Institute of European Studies (Russian Academy of Sciences).
Christian Poljanec, Department of Law at Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Zagreb)
And Tatjana Vasiljeva, Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration (RISEBA) intervened.
The second panel, help in the first fay of the event, was dedicated to economic diplomacy and role of think thanks. The guest speakers who contributed in such session were Dr. Czegledy Tamas (University of the West Hungary) and Erzsebet Nedelka (University of the West Hungary).
From the side of Russian experts, Prof. Alexander Zobov, Head of Marketing Department (Economic Faculty, PFUR), contributed in this session with an intervention dedicated to think tanks in the country national branding system.
The second day of the event was a panel dedicated to International security Issues. In such part of the event, professors and young researchers debated security issues from several academic perspectives.
Conference “Situation analysis of CIS countries” (2 days event), held on April 15-16, 2016 at Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
At Peoples' Friendship University of Russia on April 15, 2016 – on April 16, 2016 on the basis of department of the Theory and history of the international relations of FGSS and with participation of Economics Department PFUR Conference on a subject has taken place: "Theory and practice of the situational analysis" and situational analysis "Potential of the conflict of the former Soviet Union" with participation of students, graduate students, teachers, professors of the university.
The Conference was realized in the frame of the project "European traditions in Russian Education system: foundation for talent mobility/ ETRMO" LLP - Jean Monnet Programme, Key Activity 1, Jean Monnet project (Project identification number 565672-EPP-1-2015-1-RU-EPPJMO-PROJECT). This project has been funded with support from the European Commission
At the Conference and a round table there were more than 40 students, teachers, professors and foreign speakers from Germany, Belarus, Armenia, Moldova and Slovakia.
On April 15 within a subject of Situational Analysis "The Conflict Potential of the Post-Soviet Space" have been heard these speeches of speakers:
- Minasyan Sergey Mamikonovich (Armenia) the deputy director of Institute of the Caucasus (Yerevan) who has arrived with performance on a subject “Karabakh conflict: actual military and political issues”
- Dr. Lyudmila Georgiyevna Pochebut (Russia) the teacher of St. Petersburg State University of Social Psychology made the report: "Psychology of crowd and modification of human soul in crowd: reasons and consequences".
- Elena Anatolyevna of Dostanko (Belarus) the candidate of political sciences, the associate professor of the international relations of the Belarusian State University has touched upon a subject " Current regional security challenges for the Republic of Belarus (economic, military and migration issues)"
- And Lyudmila Lipkova (Slovakia) Dr.h.c. Professor, Dean of the Faculty of International Relations, University of Economics in Bratislava with performance on a subject "Regional Security: Challenges for CEE"
- The experience of European countries in the field of stimulation of investment activity. Participation of democratic institutions.
- Investment climate in Russia in terms of sanctions policy: challenges and prospects. The role of democratic institutions.
- Comparative features of investment prospects of regions of Russia and countries of the European Union. The positive experience of the EU in the formation of the investment policy of the European regions.
- Working together with the Russian authorities in order to improve the investment climate in the interest of European businesses
- Providing private, as well as open, discussion forums in which committee members share information, expertise and experience
- Providing the European business community with up-to-date information on various fields and sectors through seminars, briefings and round tables.
- The Committee on Transport and Customs
- Committee on Energy
- The Finance and Investment Committee
- Intellectual Property Committee
- Migration Committee
- Agribusiness Committee
- airlines Committee
- Automobile Manufacturers Committee
- Banking Committee
- The Committee of construction equipment
- Dr. Gulbaat Rtshiladze (Georgia), head of the Eurasia Institute, has arrived with performance on a subject "The absence of Russian soft power in the case of Georgia".
- Vladimir Sherov-Ignatiev, PhD, assistant professor of St. Petersburg State University of World Economy Department told about "Eurasian integration project: motivation, potential and actual problems".
- Dostanko Elena, candidate of political sciences, director of the Center for International Studies of the Faculty of International Relations of Belarusian State University made the report on the theme: "In-depth interaction between Belarus and Russia in foreign policy".
- Gushchin AV Ph.D., assistant professor of post-Soviet foreign countries RSUH spoke on "The post-Soviet state and society between Russia and the West - modern trends".
- Mailyan BV Ph.D., assistant professor of world history and foreign regional studies of Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University, Senior Research Fellow of the National Academy of Sciences (Armenia) made a presentation on "Prospects for the settlement of Russian-Georgian relations in kontkste their cooperation with China".
- Dr. Danuta Kabat-Rudnicka, Professor, Cracow University of Economics has arrived with performance on a subject «Federalism and constitutionalism in the European Union».
- Dr. Svetlana Bokeriya, RUDN University, Russia, told about «European System of Human Rights Protection».
- Dr. Benon Gazinski Professor, Warmia and Mazury University, from Poland made the report on the theme: " Jean Monnet perspective. What can be done today to adjust EU legal and institutional structures to changing world?".
- Balina Irina, Professor, Slavonic University, from Moldova told about «Regulation of EU agricultural policy: problems and prospects».
- Professor from Armenia, Garine Hovsepian, Dean of Faculty of Law, Fondation Université Française en Arménie has arrived with performance on a subject «The impact of EU law on Armenia's legal environment».
On June 22, 2017, an expert seminar on "International Business in the European Union" was held at the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry within the framework of the international scientific and educational project Jean Monnet project 565672-EPP-1-2015-1-EN-EPPJMO PROJECT "European traditions in Russia Education system: the basis of talent mobility / ETRMO".
The meeting was held by the President of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry, a member of the Moscow Goverment Platonov Vladimir Mikhailovich. The meeting was adapted for the student audience, benevolent and informal.
MCCI is the largest association of entrepreneurs in Moscow. MCCI is the only organization in Moscow, which is legally delegated the function of representing the interests of the Moscow business in Moscow authorities. Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry was founded in 1991. To date, MCCI includes more than 3500 member companies.
One of the priorities of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the development of trade and economic cooperation between Moscow enterprises and Russian regions and foreign countries. The Office of International and Interregional Cooperation assists Moscow enterprises, primarily members of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry, with access to the foreign market and support in further foreign economic activity.
The MCCI has a number of commissions on foreign economic cooperation with partners abroad. The main services to support foreign trade activities provided by MCCI include the following:
- Organization of business missions to Russian regions and abroad
- drawing up invitations, visas, booking tickets, hotels
- formation of a target audience of interested entrepreneurs in accordance with your wishes
- organization of B2B negotiations
- organization of advertising and PR-support: placement of the announcement and final materials on the website of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry, invitation to the event for journalists and photo correspondents
- provision of a transfer for the entire period of the business mission
- visits to enterprises by prior request
- Organization of meetings with heads of state bodies, representatives of top management of various companies and enterprises.
1. Registration of the ATA carnet. Carnet ATA is an international customs document that replaces customs declarations and allows for the simplified and accelerated processing of temporary importation of goods in connection with the holding of exhibitions and fairs, as well as for the movement of commodity samples, professional equipment and some other categories of goods across the border.
2. Certification of documents related to the implementation of foreign economic activities. The Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry provides services for the certification of documents related to the implementation of foreign economic activities for subsequent legalization in the consulates of foreign countries in Russia.
3. The Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry provides services for issuing invitations to foreign citizens for obtaining business visas in the Russian Federation.
Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry provides a wide range of services in the field of business and entrepreneurship support in Moscow. Support includes legal advice, consultations on participation in government procurement, solving operational problems in conducting business, providing analytical references on possible partners, providing ready-made business plans and marketing studies and other services. The MCCI provides support for conducting business activities, including in the framework of cooperation agreements.
The Department of Exhibition and Congress Activity of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry provides services for organizing and holding congress and exhibition events in Russia and abroad, consulting services, coordinates the participation of members of the Chamber in collective stands, and offers services in the event.
On the part of the PFUR, the event was organized by the head of the International Department of the Faculty of Economics, head of the Marketing Department, Ph.D. Zobov A.M., Deputy Head of Marketing Department Ph.D. Degtereva E.A.
The visiting seminar was attended by students of the 1-3 courses of the directions "Marketing" and "General Management"
In addition to the planned activities, the ETRMO project team participated in dissemination of the projects' results.
Such events includes:
- Information session on the Erasmus program, held on October 13, 2015 at the EU Delegation in Moscow;
- Webinar, Jean Monnet program, December 17, 2015, organized by EACEA and European Commision (DG Education),
- Consulting and methodical workshops on Capacity Building, Jean Monnet and Credit Mobility, held on January 21-22, 2016 at the EU Delegation in Moscow;
- International seminar "Enhancing cooperation in Erasmus + with program and partner countries", held on May 12-13, 2016 at the EU Delegation in Moscow;
- Workshop for JEAN MONNET grant holders, held on May 27, 2016 at the EU Delegation in Moscow.
- ETRMO project team also Erasmus + and Jean Monnet program held at the Erasmus + Offices.
Picture 1. Prof. Ekaterina Degtereva, ETRMO project coordinator, and Mr. Vadim Deleu, policy officer in charge of Service for Foreign Policy Instruments at the Delegation of the European Union to Russia. Workshop for JEAN MONNET grant holders held on May 27, 2016 at the EU Delegation in Moscow.