In addition to the planned activities, ETRMO project team participated actively in events aimed at disseminating the projects’ results. Such events includes, (please list 2-3 events where you or other participants of the project intervened).
ETRMO project team also participated actively in activities dedicated to Erasmus+ and Jean Monnet programme held at the EU representation in Moscow organized by the Russian Erasmus+ Offices.
The events attended were:
- Information session on the Erasmus program, held on October 13, 2015 at the EU Delegation in Moscow;
- Webinar, Jean Monnet programme, December 17, 2015, organized by EACEA and European Commision (DG Education),
- Consulting and methodical workshops on Capacity Building, Jean Monnet and Credit Mobility, held on January 21-22, 2016 at the EU Delegation in Moscow;
- International seminar “Enhancing cooperation in Erasmus+ with programme and partner countries”, held on May 12-13, 2016 at the EU Delegation in Moscow;
- Workshop for JEAN MONNET grant holders, held on May 27, 2016 at the EU Delegation in Moscow.
Picture 1 Prof. Ekaterina Degtereva, ETRMO project coordinator, and Mr. Vadim Deleu, policy officer in charge of Service for Foreign Policy Instruments at the Delegation of the European Union to Russia. Workshop for JEAN MONNET grant holders held on May 27, 2016 at the EU Delegation in Moscow.